International Training Seminar "Biomass Heating - Market Development and Technologies"
The review and further information on this seminar can be found here.
- Success factors for developing a regional/local biomass heating market
- Technology overview (combustion, emissions), system designs
- Fuel standards and logistics (wood pellets, wood chips, log/cord wood)
- Business and financing models, marketingAs an international training seminar, the seminar will not cover country specific information, such as specific legal aspects or funding programmes.
The seminar targets at representatives of businesses, public bodies, institutions, NGOs etc. interested in developing a local/regional biomass heating market. The seminar is especially meant for persons from countries where the market for automatic biomass heating is in a starting phase.
What will the international seminar offer?
- Practical hands-on information from people who have done it - learn from the best in biomass heating!
- A lively mix of presentations, technical site-visits and interactive learning in an international group
- 3 intensive days packed with information and know-how on the technologies, the economics and the marketing of biomass heating!